poniedziałek, 23 maja 2011

Tonight

Title taken from song by famous korean pop group Big Bang.

Lately a lot of good and bad things happened. I wanted to write this entry a week ago, but because of approaching end of school year i had too much work to do. Even now I'm searching something for classes. THIS IS MADNESS really. On weekend i wanted to sleep longer- my body doesn't wanted so i had only couple of hours to relax.
Well this entry is going to be photo-rich one, so stay tuned!

1. Last week i went with my sis to the cinema. She won tickets in some of competition on net and because she has no friends (really) she forced me to go with. Good for me it was some VIP premiere of Pirates of the caribbeans *_* I love whole saga, so i didn't mind skipping comp classes and going too see it. Because i had a little more time before it started i went to shopping mall nearby to buy eyelash curler. Of course i ended buying some nail colors and creme.... ;_;
Starting from left: Loreal Triple Active for mixed skin, Golden Rose nailpolish, eyecurler
The movie itself was enjoyable, I liked it but tbh it wasn't so OMGOMGMOGMOGM. Okay the atmosphere was ok and creepy sometimes; I'd rate it 6/10 though :)

2. I went for whole weekend to my grandma's house where my hairdresser lives. Saddly, she went to an rehabilitation, so my mum dyed my hair yesterday. Well i don't love the results too much, because my mom gave a little too much paint instead of dye lol.
While i was there i painted my nails with help of these bought ones on last photo :D enjoy ^^

Nails <3 i love them :D Next time i'll do something more romantic,
i promise haha
I look ugly, sorry XD this is the color :d
Many says that i look bad in it though TT"
After a little break i'm going to darken it....
3. Today i went shopping with my mum. Well at first i went alone, but because i couldn't decide which shoes to buy i waited for her to finish job and come to me XD I made her angry as well...While i was reading on the highest lvl in the mall she phoned me and i didn't heard it. After 10 min i discovered that she's waiting and immediatly run there but she's already pissed off XD I had to pay with my own card (she left hers at home lol) but i'm still happy for new shoes <3
Photos of some models that i feel in love with also and my today's purchase :D
They're amazingly thin heeled :O
but i loved it (and my mom didn't)

They're my 2nd ones that i couldn't decide on.
But they're too loose on my feet after some steps :(

the FREAKING ADORABLEST ones ;;
I feel in love with them at first sight
But they're too high i think
And too thin heeled for such an fat woman like me haha

And my today's purchase <3 Shoes, KOBO eyeshadowbase, eyebrow  pencil and fake nail cutter XD
4. I ordered my Princess Mimi eyelenses today <3 Can't wait to wear them!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz