piątek, 1 lipca 2011

Back and summer holidays!

Gosh! I haven't been checking this blog for more than one month : o i feel so bad about not doing so :(
In this time too much things happened in my boring life. First i was on party, where i met many of my current best friends. Secondly, i went to Germany for one week. And as last thing, i feel in love and got refused. Meanwhile i searched for a job, ended my 2nd year in high school and bought too many nice clothes....And Faris was staying at my house too :)

As you can see there was TOO MUCH THINGS GOING ON to write about each. I was too lazy anyway xD I hope you don't mind~~

I met awesome people, which are my strengh now. Not only girls (Sara <3, Natalia <3, Nadia) but also boys :) I wanted to thank all my friends for cheering me all the time and listening to my blabling ^^

Lame photo is lame, because i hadn't got time to prepare my make up correctly :( With Sara and Natalia <3 (make-up by me xD)
Starting now i'm going to do reviews to beauty things and make co-ord posts, even daily :) We'll see if i'm that lazy or not.


Let's get summer holidays started!;)

1 komentarz: