środa, 11 maja 2011

Lupin

Today i had a long meeting with one of my old friends. We hadn't seen ourself more than a half year ;; When i saw her i realized, how much i've been missing our shopping spree meetings : ( Saddly, not whole day was so superb for me. I had a huge year exam from German today. And of course i didn't learn for it. No. Why? Well first of all it was Reading+ Listening+ Essay so i quite didn't knew what to repeat. Because i got home late yesterday due to computer classes, i started to refresh grammar at....11 pm? Quite late. I went to bed really soon and woke up at 5 am to learn more.
I did on the 2 parts really ok i think. BUT WRITING WAS SO FU*KING WERID.
I bet i have bazilliard of grammar mistakes as aways. But screw it, anyway.
After i came home from meeting i got scolded by my mum, for coming home late (wtf? it was 7 pm :/ ) and not answering her calls. I wanted to re-call her but i don't have ANY money left on my phone card. I know she was only worried and so, but still, it was first time after really long period, when she was that angry.
Anyway i had measured some clothes on TKMaxx with Xell so photos ~~ ( i bought only and ring saddly : ()
I think this body was quite funny to wear :D saddly, i'm too fat something like this XD"

Today outfit for DSD probe prufung and shopping then :D

Some not-cute close up *i was so sweaty that i broke my make up a little :(*

The ring i bought today <3
So, yesterday i registered also on two, dating/meeting people sites. My friend Regina forced me to, but i think it's a brilliant idea as well xD Does anybody has account on hey-ai.com or http://love4asianmen.com/ ?:D I know that i'm a pathetic woman sometimes, okay xDD


3 komentarze:

  1. you are so pretty! like a doll ♥♥
    and I love all your clothes!! :O! & your body is like perfect curves, not fat AT ALL ♥♥

    your posts make me just want to shop!! haha
    if I come to poland, show me all the cute shopping places! (:

    haha dating sites are fun to chat, but be very careful! you can never be too sure!

    looking forward to more posts from you ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ale śliczny pierścionek *_*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. @ エミリー❤ baww thank you! It might be because of eyelenses actually xD" they look sadly really fake haha XD but their color is nice!
    Well i still want to lose 5-10 kg but i can't find any motivation dunno why : ( maybe i'm just tired because of diets which i already had : C dunno

    Haha! I'm not actually shopping, it's more like trying on and not buying *i'm broke: (*
    Yeah! We'll go shopping together then for sure!:D

    Yeah i know that : ( But tbh you can never be sure about anyone in Internet, even on forums or blogs haha :D

    Thank youuu you're so sweet ;_;

    @Maria Dzięki :D za 12 zł całe <3 Kocham go po prostu i ostatni był, bo mi kasjerka powiedziała, że w 2 dni się rozeszły XD

    OdpowiedzUsuń