piątek, 6 maja 2011

Back! Let's get motivated!

So I'm finally back! My hiatus was kinda long, sorry =^_^'= It's because i spent whole april on sitting home and recovering after operation. For those who want to know I'll write, what was the cause of it ;)
In december last year i discovered small bump on my throat. Because a lot of my classmates were sick back then, so i thought that it can be biggered lymph node and left it without going to doc. After week it was so HUGE that i went to ask wth is this thing. My lovely doc saw it and didn't knew what caused it so we've made some blood tests. Results were fine, so she sended me to hospital. They did USG to chceck it aaand....It was a tumor on my thryroid : O I stayed there for 4 days and went home. In January they sended me to clinic to get a visit by endocrynologist. He planned my surgery for 3rd April :D And it was done! Now i must take pills to the end of my life (whyyyy ;_;)  and come to consultations every 2-3 months D: My voice is kinda damaged too...

OKAY BUT STOP COMPLAINING!

Lately I've been practicing gyaru make up more and more <3 I was on diet too but period attacked me and I just HAD to eat some chocolate ;______;  I'm thinking about bleaching my hair a little to light brown. What do you think?:D On photos it's not my natural color, just to let you know XD My natural one is pitch dark brown, almost black o-o
Today i went out shopping but saddly, i haven't found anything interesting 8| Some photos!(+ one photo from 2 weeks ago, but it's too shopping one so).
I fell in love with those shorts but they were the only pair in whole TKMaxx
and i didn't had money back then...now i bet they're sold already :/

I was thinking about buying that blouse...for training and daily use.
What do you think?


Yesterday i tried to do some make-up with lower lashes but i suck and it turned out quite bad 8|" sorry~! In next entry I'll make BEFORE/AFTER photos, so stay tuned!:D

I'm feeling kinda depressed lately too.Why? Because i can't response to strage people. I can't look anyone straight in the eyes. I'm just too embarassed/shy and instead of smilling (which i really like and they're smiling to me so i want to response with a smile too) i'm making angry face. I'm really trying to find what's wrong with me > _> And i'm fat haha.

6 komentarzy:

  1. o boże jaka ty ładnaaaa~!! ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. wow your make-up is amazing! you look like a completely different person than your last post! I love your hair & outfits!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. YThank you! ^^ I'm still practicing with my make up though. I'm really happy to hear that! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Jestem w szoku jak się zmieniłaś <3 <(*-*)>

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. @ Roksana oj no bez przesady bez przesady :D Na lepsze czy gorsze haha?XD

    OdpowiedzUsuń