wtorek, 5 lipca 2011

Princess Mimi (Bambi) Series Eyelenses in Chocolatte Brown REVIEW!

PRINCESS MIMI EYELENSES REVIEW!

So as promised i decided to make a little review of my lately bought lenses. I must say it was first time for me, to order something this expensive from other country, not saying from China.
 From all the sites i browsed the best offer had shop called Eyecandylens (eyecandylens.com).
 Month passed before i actually ordered them, because i wasn't sure if the size will look good on me. 
With my friend we ordered 2 pairs of eyelenses and they had 2 weeks to send them. 
After 7 days i started to worry because they weren't coming and i was leaving to Germany in 5 days. 
But on 9th day they came in small, bubble wrapped inside, packade :D There was shop sticker added on it. Inside i found two, cute wrapped, small packages with eyelenses and the additional free case. I must say i was positively astonished, because the shiping fee was totally free and the lenses were on sale too. What to add- just great deal :D Seriously i'm their buyer next time if i want lenses, no joking :P
So the lenses look VERY BIG on my eye. 
I like them but still...a lil bit too big for my face : ( 
I'll wear them anyway.
So as you can see they're REALLY big and make you look innocent as BAMBI :D
Diffrence in sizes :) I have blue-green eyes!

Make up and all photo
What to write...Oh right!
I had 4 other eyelenses before, 2 from geo and one from johnson (? dunno). This one is geo too. Aside the size which saddly, feels my eye really much, they're comfortable to wear. The only thing i don't like in them is the water percent. They're super dry for me, so i have to wash them every 3h or my eyes will burn. I didn't had this problem with my violet lenses, maybe it's because of size? Nah i don't think so.
Aside this little problem i must say they're good choice.

Checkup!

SIZE: 5 STARS! 
VISIBILITY: 4 STARS
WEARING COMFORT: 3.5 STARS!
COLOR: 5 STARS!


So at the end they have 4/5 STARS :D I like the color really much <3 And they're good pigmented so.. I'm thinking about ordering Sesame Gray ones :D What do u think ppl?

NEXT COMING: Shoes Show! Stay tuned!

4 komentarze:

  1. hej,jestem Marika i też jestem z ŁODZI! To niesamowite ja też interesuje się gyaru,i powoli się nią staje!
    pisz na gg:17755398

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hej marika :) nie używam gg za bardzo, masz może facebooka ?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. tak mam.
    proszę: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002807297939

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. P.S sorry że tak długo,ale myślałam że opuściłaś bloga :C dodaj coś C:

    OdpowiedzUsuń